2011年6月9日星期四

Two godmother

I have two bottega veneta shoulder bags cinnamon 78918 godmother, a Jiaozhao mother, a man named Song Ma. In the past, there is a rural folk in the rural areas, children have a full moon that day, will have to run into the parent, that is, by the child's grandmother or other female elders, hold the child in the village alley hit pro, hit the first person, he was do recognize the child's nominal kinship. My mother said I was his aunt hold out, just in the alley while two women met, so there were two godmother.

In the old society, as my appurtenant hair styles go underground ghd hair straighteners father had business in the city, but also a county business bigwigs, to speak, will work. Great popularity in the village, there is a certain prestige. Zhao, Song Both are relatively poor family, since the end of the nominal kinship with my family since it is very frequent contacts with each other. They often help me home in the busy spring planting season, Summer, Autumn Harvest, grind beat. In the lean times to give them my house often to help his family difficulties, they need money to his father's cabinet shop to support. Because it is nominal kinship, they have to give me flowers New Year's lights, even when the first eight to go see each other. I grew up after the annual festival also go to two of the graves. Not only good to eat, but also points a lot of cannabis, San Son, flower bun, dessert, etc., very happy. Song of the dry old dad doing the acquisition of a living painting, I often look at old books at his home, but also back a few have been useful. Zhao dry dad doing Lantern and fried oil powder sold the business, I have often been sworn brother to the town point of view on the show led the way to eat fried dried father of flour, boil drinking soup thick of the Lantern Festival. In the future for a long period of time, the relationship between dry-laws get along very well.

3 years before liberation, my father abandoned business turn to the life, land reform started in 2052, according to the Land Reform Act, land property, according to my family situation, the team measured repeatedly, that my constituents should be set for small land rental. However, some people in the village to pay would float money, literally fabricated out of thin air a lot of my so-called "evidence" material. Have done everything to my constituents classified as landlords. Factions fighting is very intense. The Task Force can not be the case of delay. Called to my parents every few days for questioning, checking the facts. In order to prevent tipping off, even in quite some time to limit their freedom to go out activities must leave. County school I was in the past week, sent by their parents steamed, but now not. The past, some good relationship with my family at home, but also compelled by the situation and alienating my family up. In this case, the parents in order to solve the food problem in my school, they quietly found hermes bags 28cm pairs bombay h2806 orange a Songma home, ask her to help out at his house every week I baked some buns to school. But Songma a matter, like to see the god of plague, scared face, all color, whining, find a lot of reasons shirk, even a saliva did not let my father drank, took his father pushed the door fear has suffered in his home. Even more incomprehensible is that she has to those who know some of my family do not reflect the reality of things, the implementation of the Task Force increased the difficulty of my constituents. Since then, very little between the two. This makes a strong self-esteem is a bit puzzled father. In the case of desperation, the father would bite the bullet and come home mom Zhao, tentatively declared his intentions. This man has always been open-minded mother Zhao upright, talk things Shuoyibuer, after listening to his father's some narrative, a promise down. Said: "This is something you do not bother the baby, say nothing of fear! Your home situation I know best, as long as the teams realistically, in accordance with policy work, the village can not turn those big waves. To get steamed baby thing you may rest assured, by my hand wrapped. "After that, Dad is doing a week instead of dry brother went to school on time I get steamed, not a big steamed bun Baisheng Sheng is the hard surface daguokui, sometimes also sent oil between the pancake. And wash down my clothes to get back to sending clean. Let me also exhort peace of mind to study, do not worry about things at home. Ma Chao parents in the most difficult times for the generous help is appreciated.

没有评论:

发表评论