2011年6月9日星期四

"Monologue" Xi Murong

To borrow your pen back to you.

All happened in the back of the moment.

Deep understanding of my confusion if it is chanel long wallets sheepskin red 328originated from a kind, then I will all the confusion is not only because of a deep understanding?

In a look back, the only suddenly discovered that, the efforts of my lifetime, but only to the people around me are satisfied with it. In order to win the praise of others with a smile, I gingerly set itself into all modes, all the shackles.

Go halfway, it suddenly found that I left a blurred face, and a road of no return.

To borrow your pen back to you.

To borrow your pen back to you.

They said that in this world, everything must have an end.

Not all people chanel long wallets patent leather red 203 will know the meaning of time, not all people are aware of the value. Too many people like to put everything into paragraphs, each paragraph should be categorically declared ended. The world has not ended the hope of many, many concerned about how much effort will not be ending after the ending. Ah my dear friend! Very few people would be aware, that the deepest source of life never stops. This world is not separated with the fate of aging, would not only willing to love and love's heart.

Springs still, time is speeding away.

To borrow your pen back to you.

To borrow your pen back to you.

And in women spyder ski red jackets outdoor coat that cool mountain high, all the fir still have continued upward growth.

In that night, I went into the mountains, standing in the moonlight, quietly say, some very humble vision of life.

Have tearful night listening to the mountains, listen to my mind is simple and beautiful, but not to me a warning, then in front of watching for changes with the fate of all the twists and turns.

I watched gradually away, all the fir are in the wind trying to wave to me, knowing the end of the road, will review a sad time.

Sad review, I saw smoke flows, mountain Yu Cang blue green trees.

All over the back of the moment.

To borrow your pen back to you.

>

没有评论:

发表评论