2011年6月9日星期四

Because a person close to the city

Each person's heart has a place, lift it or think it will be very warm and I, too, or rather a city.

Away from home more than ten years, each time to go back, there is a transit point, I would just transfer, and then quickly left, only some of it, without any emotional inside. But this time is different, and I suddenly feel the city, and I have a certain origin, it is a strange feeling, not familiar with that familiar, not the kind of warm, warm, do not aspire to the kind of yearning, not the kind of deep-seated longing for you. Years ago, the street is like the popular song: like a fog, like rain and like the wind ... ...



That summer day, suddenly there is a person's message, he disappeared in my memory for a long long time, too long and I do not know all about this man, that seems to no longer appear in person, actually appeared. The excitement that people know what to do, still stands today. It turned out he lived in that city, I go through the city each year.

This year's Spring Festival, I was ugg boots tall romantic flower
through that city, I did not hurry to go to a room in the hotel, stayed one day, I use this day, to perceive the city, this is his life and work place, and I through the streets, where the buildings are familiar with, I think, maybe he will come here every day, maybe he would occasionally pass by there, anyway, I tried to walk a little more, felt his breath, his presence His warm, to feel his life more than a dozen tracks. I know I will not be in the city met him, but can feel his presence is no longer a fantasy to imagine.

I came to this city, but I will not let him know I'm here, I had the courage to face all the more courage to face him. Wheel of time not only run over the years, but also ran over my youth, my youth has, like the birds do not come back.

I remember one time, I really like the "Book of Songs" to "rain": "wind and rain desolately, crowing Jie Jie. Only see the gentleman, Yunhu not barbarians? Drizzly rain, plastic rubber cock. Only see the gentleman, cloud Hu did not heal? storms such as the dark, crowing incessantly. only see the gentleman, Yunhu do not like? "I was in such delight, anxiety, and anxiety in the wait and meet him. However, the opportunity to at the moment, I can not afford to share the feelings of the weight. He told me that had been on the train, said to come to my city, I was too excited to know what to do, so why would so calmly said to him: seeing as seen. Result, he half-way transfer to another city. I do not know, so eager, but has been suppressed, which is what kind of emotion.

I came to this city, to his side, but felt his feelings, like a eighteen years ago, we had walked the streets are still together, but we can not go away, we have experienced together the story also We can only recall that buried in the bottom of my heart. Now he walked the streets on foot, we are not together by, I am very pleased as a person walking.

I only spent a day, but it felt very familiar with that city, I know, and then passing the city, I will go there, feeling all, a man quietly walked those streets and see those changes in the building. Because he was there, I go there to feel warm, friendly feel.

Life is not the delete key does not delete those good memories. Life did not return key, will not return to a life that was beautiful. Life is just a one-way street, to have to go. Everyone will be so.

Perhaps this is our distance from the original separation distance doomed life. I think we have the United States not because of distance, but because the share of good memories to keep, you should keep this distance.

没有评论:

发表评论