2011年6月9日星期四

Green Zijin, Youyouwoxin

I do not know there is no reason to wait, just because your word, give you a call back, I began to wait.

Were so many years, suddenly have your message, I suppress the feelings of more than ten years, the same instant as the volcano gushing out, I can not control your thoughts, I can not imagine the way you are now, but I know No matter what you become, in my heart, you'll freeze in that you love in the vibrant, passion, affection Things. Met you again I do not know Fortunately or unfortunately, how can I face the familiar and strange you?

To wait for your call, I soaked ugg tall metallic boots 5812
a cup of Pu'er, and open "The Book of Songs", and slowly read what, so I would calm a lot of heart. "National Style" in the "Zijin" is written like this: "green Zijin, Youyouwoxin. I do not go vertical, sub-Ning Si no sound? Son wear green, long I think. I do not go vertical, sub-Ning do not come? pick up Xi Xi Xi in the city of Que. One day not seeing, such as Xi in March. "This is a story of a woman waiting for lovers of folk songs on the tower. Reserved and would like to see a small woman lover, anxiety, the kind of "day in March but not as" a strong desire to leap off the paper, into middle age, I suddenly had this feeling.

I think of us, there are also bitter sweet love, cherish each other, stay together hard, and thus, hard to adhere to the five-year, five years is actually not moved to God, when my father next to me when the final ultimatum, I gave in because I was weak, because I was all in the eyes of a good girl because I grew up reading of Confucianism, because I suffering from "virtues of filial piety as the first" edification, but also because I am the future of our lost confidence, but also because there will always be by your side somehow girls chasing you ... ... all because I lost the fight and resist. I do not know the fate of my weakness or injustice, ruin our relationship. When my tears fall onto the next moment, we come to the end of fate. From then on, you go to the provincial capital, and I flee the capital.

I slowly goods a goods Pu'er, thick, hard, and as my years of mind. The feelings of five years, how can I say down to let go? Moreover, I was kind of sentimental love of the single-minded advocate, I still firmly believe that a woman's true love once in a lifetime. The moment you and I turned my heart from becoming helpless. You hate me, you decisively gone, never to return, I merged into the stream of tears, I know, you will only sad moment, I have to hurt I know.

That happens, miss a moment, it means missing I, life was so changed. You and I have a different life, with the fate of irrelevant, you and I have each other, no piece of the red line at the waist line, with no direction, no goal, they gradually become familiar far away.

The phone rings, is not you, I am a little disappointed, the tea and added a glass of water, bored to drinking, now is not the first cup of tea has been so bitter a. You said, I do not know why, no reason to break up broke up, you feel desperate, I do not know where is the future, I do not know how the rest of my life go on, then, you put yourself under the table. After one and a woman walked in front of you, but you can not find the feeling when we're together, beautiful, beautiful, lovely, can not afford to have you call the feeling, finally, you find one of the most The most common girl, you say, find a good enough for your family, your feelings are gone. She really did have nothing to say, hard working, full treat you. I listened, my heart really was not the taste, originally, that take care of you, with you, love you, and you honor parents who should be me. But I'm only falling away to the happiness of others.

没有评论:

发表评论